Skyforge “The Risen Exiles” Expansion Trailer & Screenshots
Skyforge‘s first expansion is on its way and it’s called “The Risen Exiles”, and it includes a bunch of new content for the MMORPG. Allods Team, the developers, have announced that this expansion will not only be free but also include a scaling endgame zone to explore in the Tacid Dunes region of Aelion and dungeons to master alone or with friends. PvP will also be available along with three new classes to master.
The Risen Exiles contains:
- Three classes: Witch, Necromancer, Monk
- Inghar Test Area (Group or Pantheon)
- Antean Wasteland (Explorable Area)
- Phoreus Test Area (5 Player Dungeon)
- 10 vs. 10 Player versus Player Battles
- Start of the Pantheon Wars
Skyforge‘s “The Risen Exiles” DLC will be available for PlayStation 4 and PC on May 16th, 2017.
598 total views, 2 views today