Cars 3: Driven to Win Announced for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Trailer & Screenshots Included
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media today announced details about Cars 3: Driven to Win, the tien in video game to the Disney Pixar’s Cars 3 movie. Cars 3: Driven to Win is being developed by Avalanche Software and will be available exclusively at Argos in the UK for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Cars 3: Driven to Win picks up after the final race in the movie and extends the storyline of Cars 3 with all-new action packed adventures.
Cars 3: Driven to Win features:
- 20 playable characters: Play as any of the 20 characters including Lightning McQueen, Jackson Storm, Cruz Ramirez and also next generation of racers.
- Over 20 tracks: Play on any of your favourite race environments from a series of iconic settings from the film, such as Radiator Springs and Florida International Speedway.
- 6 game modes: Challenge your family and friends in Battle Race and other game modes to become the Ultimate Champion.
- Player Progression: Unlock new modes, tracks, characters, skills and more.
- Split-screen cooperative play: Players can compete or team up and play at home together, making it easy for friends and family members to join the race.
Cars 3: Driven to Win releases on July 14th for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.
1,620 total views, 1 views today