Fractured State is available now with early access additions.
“As the Children of the Ancients sweep through the mining operations of the Northern Provinces, destroying all in their path, the Executor flexes the industrial might of the State to quell local rebellions. Laperia burns and Kimmel, the charismatic leader of the Children, will stop at nothing until the empire is reduced to flinders.“
Fractured State refines the RTS genre into fast-paced strategic urban combat where the machine driven imperialistic faction of the Laperian Imperial Army battle to remain in control against the Children of the Ancients. Unlike other RTS games, Fractured State does away with the traditional, overly complex micromanagement and mass resource gathering and, instead, focuses on battle strategies in an urban environment. The only resources you will be managing are your troops, building occupation and time. Each unit requires a specific amount of time to prepare to enter the battlefield and each building you take control of determines map population, recruitment options and territorial control.
Early Access features:
- Map Editor: Create and share your own maps with the Fractured State community.
- 7 Playable Maps: includes 2, 3 and 4 Player Maps.
- Multiplayer: LAN and Online
- 5 Unique Units per Faction: Children of the Ancients: Knight, Ancient Fist, Warden, Vicar and Ruhk, Laperian: Conscript, Grenadier, Transport, Surgeon and Flamethrower.
- Multiple Combat Styles: Open area, Occupied Structure and Cover Based.
Fractured State is available NOW on PC.
1,502 total views, 4 views today