Rogue Stormers Available Now In Stores
Rogue Stormers features fair, but unforgiving gameplay. Once players die, they have to start over. In co-op mode, death is less permanent. Surviving allies can bring their friends back to life. But rest assured, no death is in vain. Even though players have to fight their way through hordes of enemies again, they will still get to keep their character progression.
Rogue Stormers combines classic run ‘n’ gun gameplay with a modern art style, twin stick shooter configuration and all the good things a roguelike has to offer. Every playthrough feels different with randomly compiled level chunks and tons of different perks and weapons.
- Unforgiving gameplay: stay alive or start over
- Balanced difficulty: the game remains fun and challenging, even when your character gets stronger
- Twin stick controls: classic twin stick controls for old school run ‘n’ gun gameplay
- Lots of perks: choose between two out of loads of available perks every time you level up, changing the gameplay experience for each playthrough
- High replayability: randomly compiled levels, upgrades and enemies make every playthrough different
- Online/local co-op: play with two to four players in online or local co-op
Rogue Stormers is available is stores in Europe, Australia, New-Zealand and the Middle-East for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The boxed release for console in North America will follow later this year.
269 total views, 3 views today