FL4TOUT: Total Insanity Info, Trailer, Screenshots & Packshot
The fourth installment in the racing series about flinging the driver out the window finally gets a trailer and some screenshots. FlatOut 4: Total Insanity, or FL4TOUT, features the same carnage that the originals did but with even more destructible environments, battle arenas, stunt courses, and games that test just how well you’re able to toss your driver. The game will include muscle cars, racing cars, trucks, and even a rocket-boosted ice cream van.
- 27 customizable cars, including tributes to fan favorites and new additions to the garage.
- 20 Tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, Carnage levels and much more.
- High speed collisions in fully destructible environments.
- The legendary Stunt Mode: a mix of six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunts where the driver is flung through the windshield.
- Arena Mode: featuring 3 different game play styles – Death Match, Capture the Flag, Survivor.
- New Assault Mode: use deadly weapons to slow or destroy your opponents!
- Up to 8 players Online Mode and play locally with friends in a series of stunts.
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity will be released for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 sometime in March 2017.
1,405 total views, 1 views today