Patch 4.1 for Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood is on its way and it’s titled “The Legend Returns”. Continuing the storyline of liberating the country of Ala Mhigo, players will be introduced to the fearsome new Shrinyu trial, The Minstrel’s Ballad: Shrinyu’s Domain. Not only that but you’ll also take on the Ultimate battle series starting with The Unending Coil of Bahamut, a “Return to Ivalice” alliance raid series that takes you to the city of Rabanastre, and a new PvP mode called Rival Wings that pits two teams of 24 against one another.
- Adventurer Squadrons – Players can explore a number of dungeons with a party of three squadron members, issuing commands to their companions to help lead them to victory.
- New Housing Area: “Shirogane” – Whether players are looking to purchase their first estate, or they are a current estate owner planning to utilize the new relocation feature, adventurers are eagerly looking forward to moving into this new Far Eastern themed housing area.
- New PvP Mode: Rival Wings – Two teams of 24 players will go head to head in this new PvP mode in which they will attempt to assault and destroy the opposing team’s tower. Players will also be able to pilot goblin creations such as Oppressor and Cruise Chaser to engage the opposing team in fierce combat.
- Battle Adjustments – Yoshida touched on a sampling of changes and adjustments to job actions.
- System Enhancements – The introduction of a cross-world Friends list and /tell communication, updates to HUD customization, job gauge displays, cross-world alliances and custom PvP matches, and Party Finder adjustments provide players with an even more personalized gameplay experience.
- “Perform” – Bards can now create their own songs through new hotbar actions that play musical notes.
The Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Patch 4.1 will be available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on October 10th, 2017.
Beast Tribe Quests – Kojin
The Minstrel’s Ballad – Shinryu’s Domain
3,987 total views, 2 views today