Tales of Mystics and Madmen: Entourage Enters Steam Early Access With A Trailer & Screenshots
TMM: Entourage is a top down shooter with a few RTS mechanics blended in. You can pick one of three sides and fight either the other two in various competitive or just one side in cooperative game modes. Each player character will be accompanied by three bodyguards which may be controlled by your friends at the push of a button. To see a list of the games key features, take a look below.
TMM Entourage features:
- 5 Competitive Game Modes: King of the Hill (hold 1 objective), Capture the Flag, Escort, Team Deathmatch, Warfare (hold 6 objectives)
- 3 Cooperative Game Modes: Stronghold (Hold 3 objectives at the same time), Onslaught (survival mode), Tug of War.
- Pseudo Campaign Mode: Play a couple of matches in a row to find a winner of a war.
- Hotjoin local coop: Up to 4 players can play locally, three of them can join/leave at any time.
- Unique RTS/Shooter mix: Control a single unit and build turrets directly, produce troops indirectly by giving general orders
- Various Weapons: Weapons include primary and secondary fire modes unique to each faction
- RPG mechanics to round up the gameplay: gain technology points by defeating enemies and empower your troops, use skills to buff your allies.
- Controlable Gunship: You can summon and control a gunship to change the tide of battle.
- Procedural map generator: each game mode requires a different map layout, the map generator creates maps according to set rules
- Match customization: there are various parameters which can be set to adjust game length, starting resources etc.
TMM: Entourage will release for Steam Early Access on April 7th.
632 total views, 1 views today