Mantis Burn Racing Receives Two DLC Packs with Trailer & Screenshots
VooFoo Studios has today announced that the first two downloadable content packs for its top-down racer, Mantis Burn Racing, are available for download.
The ‘Snowbound Pack’ introduces a brand-new snow-themed race environment to the game, featuring four uniquely challenging new tracks. Put the freeze on your opponents as you jump, bump and slide your way across dangerous, wintry snowscapes that will push your driving skills to the limits. The pack also adds season’s two and three of the Veteran Class career, with 34 extra events to complete.
The ‘Elite Class’ DLC pack adds a brand-new class of three ‘Elite’ Hover vehicles. Put your driving skills to the ultimate test with these thrillingly-fast, futuristic-looking vehicles that use powerful turbines to hover above the ground making them less affected by the tracks’ surface. Hover vehicles also come with their own 12 event ‘Elite’ career season that is unlocked immediately and only available with this DLC pack.
A major game patch is also available right now and these include:
• New ‘Time Out’ event added. Be the last player still moving in a race against the clock
• New Upgrade Tuning – The player can now ‘Tune’ the upgrades of a fully maxed out vehicle
• Leader boards can now be filtered to show just friends
• Finished or eliminated players can now spectate the conclusion of an event
• Game settings now selectable from the online lobby screen
• Online players now shown as a league table based on points scored
• Players points now shown in local multiplayer as well as online
• Option to ‘Restart’ event now available
• Overhauled in-game audio
• Randomized starting grids for online races
• Frame rate improvements for split screen play on PS4 Pro
• Online lobby improvements
• Tutorial added for Spotlight event
• General performance improvements on PS4 Pro
• Three gear award now displays correctly on a league event post-race screen
• Fix for 00:00:00 lap times on Refinery track
• Fix for an issue with weekly Overtake challenges
• General bug fixes and polish
To celebrate the release of the DLC packs, VooFoo Studios are running a Double XP Weekend from Fri, March 31st to Sun, April 2nd. Players will be able to earn double the exp in all areas of Mantis Burn Racing.
Both DLC packs are available now on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
465 total views, 2 views today