We’ve listened to our readers and added a new feature in our reviews! We really appreciate our readers and we’ve had many requests but the most apparent was a rating system beyond our old three score tiers and this is explained in detail below.
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Gameplay - 7/107/10
- Controls - 8/108/10
- Sound - 5/105/10
- Replay Value - 5/105/10
Consider Picking Up
Our verdicts are given based on the numerical value and the following are the verdicts and their descriptions:
- 1 or 2 ~ Skip – This game is simply not worth your time and is more than likely broken at time of review.
- 3 or 4 ~ Try It Out – This game we suggest you try it first to see if its something you may enjoy. Not necessarily something everyone would enjoy but others just might.
- 5 or 6 ~ Consider Picking Up – This game is one you should certainly consider, especally if you are a fan of this particular genre.
- 7 or 8 ~ Get It Now – Regardless of genre preference you will almost certainly enjoy this game. Do whatever you have to do to play this game now and don’t put it off till later.
- 9 or 10 ~ Must Have – These are nearly perfect titles that are extremely rare. Every person should have this in their gaming library and needs to enjoy this masterpiece. This score is not given often but when we do it’s something very special.
2,031 total views, 3 views today