The developers at Frozenbyte Games have announced that their 3D platforming title, Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power, will be released for the PlayStation 4. The player will have three different characters to choose from including a Wizard, a Knight, and a Thief and each have their own abilities in terms of progressing through levels and combat. While some are better at combat than others, those others are better at platforming.
The Thief has the ability to both grapple hook across environments while also shooting arrows from afar, the Wizard is able to conjure boxes and manipulate them for platforming, and the Knight is able to bulldoze his way through enemies with finesse. They must utilize these skills and fighting abilities to face off against an evil sorcerer that they released whilst trying to relieve themselves of their mundane jobs. The announcement itself is that Frozenbyte is hoping to have the game released in time for Christmas!
– Playable in single player or in co-op with up to three players locally.
– A beautiful 3D fantasy world with 7 story-driven Chapters and 11 puzzle-solving, skill-focused Lost Pages
– Three playable characters, Pontius the Knight, Zoya the Thief and Amadeus the Wizard, each with their own skills and unique abilities
– Share a couch! Local co-op multiplayer support for up to three players
– Full HD 1080p with a smooth framerate of 60 per second
– Support for Stereo 3D
– Mesmerizing soundtrack by award-winning composer Ari Pulkkinen
– Full Language Support for English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, and Brazilian-Portuguese, and subtitle support for Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Simplified Chinese and Finnish.
Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power will be released for the PlayStation 4 sometime in December 2015.
1,914 total views, 6 views today