The Tomb of Sargeras contains 9 bosses and is the 4th raid of the Legion expansion and unlocks during Patch 7.2.5. Players will face the new residents of the former Temple of Elune including Demons, Naga, tormented Night Elves and corrupted souls raised by the Legion. The Tomb of Sargeras contains four wings for players to face and comes with a new meta achievement
The latest patch to arrive for the popular World of Warcraft,“The Tomb of Sargeras” will include a massive load of content where players will return to The Broken Shore to face off against the Legion once again. Along with a new campaign and World Quests, a plethora of other modes to compete in exist such as:
- New Dungeon: Cathedral of Eternal Night – Ascend to the spire of the Tomb of Sargeras in a new 5-player Heroic, Mythic, and Mythic Keystone dungeon.
- New Legion Assaults – Join forces for multistage Legion Assault world quests that culminate in an epic 3-player scenario and strike a heavy blow against the Legion.
- Duke It Out in PvP Brawls – PvP Brawls debut in WoW, rotating in a variety of modes, rules, and environments every other week as an option to the usual Battleground gameplay.
- Class Order Hall Campaign Continues – Unlock new Artifact traits, recruit a new follower, and ultimately earn a class mount.
- Flying in the Broken Isles – Complete The Broken Isles Pathfinder Achievement to earn your wings!
- Expand Your Foothold on the Broken Isles with Region-Wide, Powerful Bonuses that are unlocked as you come together as a region to reconstruct ancient ruins.
- And much more!
As a quick tip, in WoW, I’m used to creating 9 more alts – as much as it is allowed. All is fine while they are on the same faction (i usually play Alliance), but as soon as i switch to Horde its difficult to start from level 1. So I just buy gold wow classic to make my life easier. Wondering if buying gold in Classic is frowned upon.
World of Warcraft‘s “The Tomb of Sargeras” is out now on PC.