To commemorate Star Trek Online’s 7th Anniversary, Cryptic Studios and Perfect World will be releasing “Season 12- Reckoning” Expansion on April 18th for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Captains can experience the brand-new episode, featuring the debut of General Rodek, daily missions to earn special rewards and the introduction of a new Lukari ship.
“Season 12- Reckoning” focuses on a galaxy wide battle against the powerful Tzenkethi, a highly intelligent, militant warp-capable species. The mission begins when the Lukari set out on a journey to investigate unusual activity in the Alpha Quadrant. Upon closer inspection, they uncover data that suggests weaponized use of protomatter and request immediate assistance from the Alliance. Captains must bandtogether with the Lukari to prevent a looming cataclysmic attack from the Tzenkethi.
“Season 12- Reckoning” features:
- New Lukari Science Vessel – Captains can finally earn the community-designed T6 Lukari Ho’kuun Science Vessel by participating in daily anniversary missions and completing the new featured episode.
- Two Daily Anniversary Missions –Completing “Omega Molecule Stabilization Daily” and “Party Patrol” each day will earn dilithium, reputation marks and pictures of Q, which must be collected to earn the new Lukari ship.
- Omega Molecule Stabilization Mini-Game – Players can track down omega particles that Q has scattered across the galaxy and use them to craft upgrade kits.
- New Featured Episode – In the brand new episode, “Of Signs and Portents,” captains team up with the Lukari to battle the Tzenkethi and earn rewards toward the new Lukari Science Vessel.
- New Reputation – “The Lukari Restoration Initiative” allows players to earn marks toward weapons and gear infused with protomatter technology to defend themselves from the Tzenkethi.
- New Crafting School – Season 12 introduces a new Research School to the R&D System, allowing captains to create new kits and modules.
- Two New Space Queues
- “Gravity Kills” – Captains will lead an attack on a Tzenkethi protomatter facility and collect Hawking particles to drop their special defenses.
- “The Tzenkethi Front” – Players will defend the Eta Serpentis system from a Tzenkethi attack by turning their protomatter weapons against them.
- Full Space Battlezone – Captains will head out to the final frontier to lead an all-out war against the Tzenkethi, in an effort to stop the production and deployment of protomatter weapons.
Star Trek Online’s “Season 12- Reckoning” Expansion will be available April 18th 2017 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It is already live for PC.
2,145 total views, 4 views today