FlatOut 4: Total Insanity is a return to its action-packed roots. The new game-play trailer shows off some of the new game modes that will be available in the game. Stunt mode also makes a return in the fourth installment of the franchise.
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity will feature:
- 27 customizable cars with fan favorites making a return as well as new ones.
- 20 Tracks including arenas, assault levels, Carnage levels, time trials, traditional derby racing, and much more.
- Destructible Environments and High speed collisions.
- Legendary Stunt Mode: a mix of six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunts.
- Arena Mode: featuring gameplay modes like Death Match, Capture the Flag, Survivor.
- New Assault Mode.
- 8 player online mode and local co-op.
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity will be released for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on March 17th, 2017.
2,621 total views, 2 views today