MX vs ATV All Out Release Date Announced
THQ Nordic and Rainbow Studios today announced that MX vs ATV All Out will launch worldwide on March 27th, 2018 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Take a look at the announcement trailer below.
In MX vs ATV All Out, players will start out on their own private compound where they can earn upgrades whilst also improving their riding skills and abilities. These upgrades include gear, vehicle parts, bikes, ATVs and UTVs. Players can also choose to explore massive open world environments or compete in Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, and even Tag events. It will also feature a stunt system in freestyle mode, two-player split-screen, and 16-players competing online.
MX vs ATV All Out features:
- 2 player split-screen and 16 player online modes!
- Various competition modes including Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, Tag and more!
- An insane stunt system to test your skills and limits in freestyle mode!
- Your own private compound with a garage that you can turn into a show room for all of your customized vehicles!
- Vehicle tuning and upgrades with original performance parts!
- Select gear from various companies or compete with one of the many top professional riders from around the world!
MX vs ATV All Out will launch worldwide on March 27th, 2018 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.