BadFly Interactive Reveals TauCeti Unknown Origin
BadFly Interactive, an indie game developer and publisher, is proud to announce their new action oriented coop sci-fi FPS IP, TauCeti Unknown Origin, which is currently in development for mobile platforms, PC, PC-VR, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Take a look at the teaser trailer below.
In TauCeti Unknown Origin, the player will take on the role of the protagonist. Their space ship, the famed ESS Meridian (Dead Effect 2) has gone haywire and crashed. Foretunately, you manage to escape before the crash by using the last functioning escape pod. The escape pod send you to TauCeti f, a strange and unknown planet that is begging to be explored.
TauCeti Unknown Origin is a gorgeous, but minacious planet. It features a thick, lush, emerald green tropical rainforest, deep canyons and couloirs, a great rover and stone ruins. There are also temples of primordial civilizations which might offer shelter but also conceals treachery within.
TauCeti Unknown Origin features:
- Co-operative experience for up to 8 players.
- Solo, group and raid content.
- Class-based game.
- PvE and PvP game modes.
- A strong story, following up on previous games.
- Open Word game with a lot of opportunities (to explore, harvest, craft, upgrade, build base.)
- RPG elements (ability, gear sets, a ton of upgradable weapons, etc.)
292 total views, 3 views today