Warframe’s ‘Chain of Harrow’ Update Is Out Now on PS4 & XB1
Digital Extremes has announced that Warframe’s latest update, ‘Chains of Harrow’, is out now on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Take a look at the trailer below.
Players will investigate a dark and abandoned Steel Meridian spacecraft that is found adrift. Inside the derelict vessel are bodies of dead crew members. Players must uncover the terrifying mystery of what occured onboard the spacecraft and how the Red Veil might play a part in it.
Warerame’s ‘Chains of Harrow‘ update features:
- Play as Harrow: Harness the power of the Void to bolster allies’ defenses and amplify their lethality with Lotus’ newest Warrior, Harrow, using four deadly abilities:
- Condemn: Cast a wave of energy that chains them where they stand. Each enemy held reinforces Harrow’s shields.
- Penance: Sacrifice shields to boost reload, and fire rate while converting damage inflicted on enemies into health for Harrow and nearby allies.
- Thurible: Channel Harrow’s energy into the Thurible to generate a buff. The more energy channeled, the longer the buff will last. Once finished, kill enemies to bestow nearby allies with bursts of energy. Headshots produce extra energy.
- Covenant: Protect nearby allies with an energy force that absorbs all damage and converts it to a Critical Chance bonus for all those under the Covenant. Headshots are amplified even further.
- Take the Quest: A disturbing transmission from Red Veil’s spiritual medium leads to an abandoned Steel Meridian vessel adrift on the outskirts of Earth. Inside, strange whispers echo throughout the lifeless vessel. What force unleashed this evil and how can it be stopped? (The Chains of Harrow Quest will appear in the Codex for those who have completed The War Within and unlocked Mot in the Void.)
- Earth Remastered: Experience Earth like never before with the beautifully remastered Earth environments. Clash with Grineer amidst luscious vegetation and envelope your Warframe in the naturalistic lighting and a remastered soundscape. Visit any of the Earth Terrain Missions to experience this stunning overhaul.
- New Grineer Enemy: Nox is a new enemy that is part of the Elite Chem Strike Unit. Nox wields a toxin-filled heavy gun that shoots blobs of toxic goo that attach themselves to targets before exploding. Take out these gruesome enemies by shooting their glass helmets and exposing their deteriorating skin. Beware of their final moments, as they explode into a lethal cloud.
- New Weapons:
- (Pistol): Ring the death knell. Every headshot from this scoped pistol increases Critical Chance for a short period.
- (Spear): Blast targets with corrosive plasma projectiles, or toss the scepter to inflict nearby enemies with an energy field that amplifies their brain waves to attract bullets.
- New Syandana: A “priestly” addition, the Nave Syandana completes Harrow’s iconic look.
- And More: Check out the new Captura Tiles (Forest tiles), Octavia’s Anthem-related Instrument Pack (Corpus & Grineer Packs), Glaive and Melee Rework (all melee throwing weapons can be used concurrently with secondary weapons), Harrow’s Alt-Helm, new Riven Mods for Melee Weapons, and more.
Warframe’s latest update, ‘Chains of Harrow’, is out now on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
383 total views, 1 views today