Sonic Forces Customizable Hero Trailers, Info, Screenshots & Artwork
New information has come for the upcoming Sonic title called Sonic Forces and it includes customizable characters. Players will finally be able to create their own Hero and utilize gadgets called Wispons to assist in platforming through levels more efficiently and battle enemies. These Wispons are evolved versions of Color Powers from Sonic Colors and are coupled with a grappling hook that helps to navigate across the map easier. Accessory and outfit options vary with hundreds of different options to make your Hero unique from everyone else’s and make your chosen race look fancy.
There are seven base animal types that players can select from, each with varying special abilities:
- Wolf – Automatically draws in rings when near them
- Rabbit – Has longer invincible time after receiving damage
- Cat – Keeps one ring after being hit
- Dog – Restarts with five rings after the player dies
- Bear – Blows away enemies with a homing attack
- Bird – Flies high with double jump abilities
- Hedgehog – Collects rings when getting damaged
Sonic Forces will be released for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC sometime close to Christmas 2017.
771 total views, 2 views today