Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap Available Now on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
The cult classic originally released in 1989 on Sega Master System, Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap, makes its return for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
In Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap, you play as Wonder Boy, who is cursed and turned into a half-human half-lizard monstrosity by the Meka Dragon. The only way Wonder Boy can return to his human form is to find the Salamander Cross. However, the curse deepens as you slay more dragons and you end up playing as variety of half-animal characters: Lizard-Man, Mouse-Man, Piranha-Man, Lion-Man, Hawk-Man, each bearing new abilities and allowing you to explore Monster Land.
Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap features:
- Beautiful, hand-drawn animations and art syle
- A re-orchestrated soundtrack.
- Exploration of large, interconnected locations populated with grumpy monsters and exotic dragons!
- Several characters with their own abilities: Lizard-Man, Mouse-Man, Piranha-Man, Lion-Man and Hawk-Man.
- Play as the game’s classic character, “Wonder Boy”, or as his brand-new, long-awaited co-star “Wonder Girl”.
- 3 difficulty levels catering to players of all types.
- Switch from modern graphics and sound to 8-bit graphics/audio at any time – even during gameplay, thanks to the “Retro Feature”.
Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap is available now on Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4 and Xbox One.
416 total views, 3 views today