Valhalla Hills – Definitive Edition Release Date Announced for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Kalypso Media has announced the release date for their upcoming strategy game, Valhalla Hills – Definitive Edition.
Valhalla Hills – Definitive Edition follows the story of Leko, the youngest son of Odin, who was exiled to Midgard by his father for failing to meet his expectation. Leko is more interested in building villages than pillaging them. To take back his rightful place in the realm of the Gods, he and his group of muscleheads must suvive first.
To survive, your building and management skills will be put to the test. You will have to protect, feed and equip your group against the ghostly residents and wild beasts that lurk outside the village.
Features of Valhalla Hills – Definitive Edition
- Build and manage a thriving Viking settlement with over 35 buildings.
- Conquer massive mountainside landscapes and face dangerous foes like Ice Giants, Lava Crawler or Mummies.
- Play on snow-covered slopes, barren sand dunes, fiery volcanos or in gloomy caves.
- The console versions include the DLC ‘Sand of the Damned’ and ‘Fire Mountains’, as well as a new exclusive map type – ‘The Dwarf Cave’.
- Randomly generated maps, day and night cycles and a well-balanced economic system provide endless challenges and variety.
Valhalla Hills – Definitive Edition will be available on April 28th, 2017 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
272 total views, 1 views today