War for the Overworld, the dungeon management game with a dark sense of humour has received an all-new game mode with My Pet Dungeon. Watch the trailer below.
My Pet Dungeon features:
- Bonus Objectives – Complete special objectives to earn extra points, such as raising your minions’ Levels or slaying dozens of heroes – all at your own pace.
- Eight All-New Levels – Focussed on exploration, discovery and dungeon building.
- God Mode – Realise your omnipotence with the power to shape the very land, spawn in units and much more – all in real time.
- Room Unlock System – Rooms unlock over time, freeing your research up to focus on other Aspects.
- The Toybox – A special room unique to My Pet Dungeon, allowing you to pick up and drop enemy units into your dungeon as though they were mere toys.
- Three Unlockable Themes – Unlock the long-awaited Empire Dungeon Themes, newly refined to work as playable themes.
- Unique Scoring System – Earn points by building the greatest dungeon in the Underworld; earn enough to unlock the next level.
- Wave Spawning – Spawn waves of enemy units to put your dungeon through its paces through new controls.
- Winter Wonderland – Discover a new snowy terrain theme as your minions crunch through frozen underground caverns.
In addition, the game’s second anniversary is being celebrated with the release of the Anniversary Collection, a new Bundle on Steam. the bundle includes the base game, Heart of Gold expansion, My Pet Dungeon expansion, the free Crucible expansion, and a host of extras previously found only in the Underlord Edition.
Moreover, Brightrock Games has also released a patch. The full ist of patch notes can be viewed here.
War for the Overworld base game is 75% off today as part of Steam’s Daily Deal for Monday 3rd April.
My Pet Dungeon is available to download on Steam now (£5.59, $7.99, €7.99)
3,242 total views, 4 views today