World of Warcraft: The Tomb of Sargeras Info, Trailers & Screenshots
The latest patch to arrive for the popular World of Warcraft,“The Tomb of Sargeras” will include a massive load of content where players will return to The Broken Shore to face off against the Legion once again. Along with a new campaign and World Quests, a plethora of other modes to compete in exist such as:
- New Dungeon: Cathedral of Eternal Night – Ascend to the spire of the Tomb of Sargeras in a new 5-player Heroic, Mythic, and Mythic Keystone dungeon.
- New Legion Assaults – Join forces for multistage Legion Assault world quests that culminate in an epic 3-player scenario and strike a heavy blow against the Legion.
- Duke It Out in PvP Brawls – PvP Brawls debut in WoW, rotating in a variety of modes, rules, and environments every other week as an option to the usual Battleground gameplay.
- Class Order Hall Campaign Continues – Unlock new Artifact traits, recruit a new follower, and ultimately earn a class mount.
- Flying in the Broken Isles – Complete The Broken Isles Pathfinder Achievement to earn your wings!
- Expand Your Foothold on the Broken Isles with Region-Wide, Powerful Bonuses that are unlocked as you come together as a region to reconstruct ancient ruins.
- And much more!
World of Warcraft‘s “The Tomb of Sargeras” is out now on PC.
1,066 total views, 1 views today