88 Heroes Launch Trailer and Screenshots
Rising Star Games has released a new launch trailer for their 2D platformer, 88 Heroes.
Every time a level is completed or a player dies, a new uniquely skilled hero is introduced into the action and, with just 88 minutes to complete all 88 levels, players will need every one of the 88 heroes to stop the dastardly Dr. H8 from destroying the Earth!
88 Heroes Features:
- 88 unique and original playable characters, each with their own skills and abilities that may help – or hinder! – the player.
- Hero order is randomly selected with each play, meaning players will always face a fresh and varied challenge.
- 88 levels across 4 zones to conquer, each with its own unique boss encounter.
- Multiple game modes including: Magnificent 8 mode – choose a team of just 8 heroes to tackle the entire game with; Solo mode – pick just one hero and master their skills in order to survive as long as you can.
- 2 additional heroes and 8 new levels in H8 Mode are featured exclusively to the physical boxed edition.
- Watch the action from Dr. H8’s lair as he tries to thwart your plans, drinks coffee, takes bathroom breaks and berates his accident-prone henchmen.
- More heroes incoming with post-launch DLC!
Two additional heroes, Cath Letics and The Mime, as well as the new H8 Mode, which features eight brand new levels are exclusive to the physical retail version on PlayStation 4.
88 Heroes is available now on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
694 total views, 1 views today