Bethesda has released another trailer for their upcoming sci-fi shooter, Prey. In Prey, you awaken aboard Talos I, a space station orbiting the moon in the year 2032. You are the subject of an experiment that was meant to alter humanity forever, but as with any crazy experiment, something has gone awry.
The space station, Talos I, has been overrun by hostile aliens and you are now being hunted. Don’t fret as you yare mankind’s last and only hope. Using badass weapons and powers, you’ll step into the TranStar uniform of Morgan Yu and fight through an alien-infested space station to save humanity. But as you are safeguarding humanity from the threat on board Talos I, you are also seeking answer to your questions. Who are you? What powers do you have? Who else is aboard Talos I?
Fans who pre-order Prey will receive the exclusive Cosmonaut Shotgun Pack.
The pack includes:
- Morgan Yu’s family heirloom Margrave shotgun
- Three Neuromods players can spend to acquire new abilities
- Two Medkits
- A Fabrication plan to create the Shotgun and Ammo
- A starter kit for building tools and weapons
- A unique upgrade to help players preserve their limited resources.
Prey will release world wide on May 5th, 2017 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
1,706 total views, 3 views today