The Game Awards: Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition Revealed
Looks like the boys at People Can Fly have revealed a revamped version of Bulletstorm called the Full Clip Edition. The developers reveal that this will include the original game with hi-res textures, increased polygon counts, sterling audio, smoother frame-rates, 4K resolution on PC and PS4 Pro, all previously-released DLC, and brand new content never seen. Anyone who pre-orders the game will receive Duke Nukem to play as with the original voice actor and the feature to replace Grayson Hunt (the protagonist) with him that will provide a different experience.
- The Total Package – All previously-released content including all maps, modes, and more on your favorite modern platform
- New Overkill Campaign Mode – Blast your way through the campaign by starting with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and Skillshots
- New Echo Maps – Showcase your skills on six brand-new levels for the score-based Echo Mode
- Killer Visuals – Presented with updated models, environments, and animations all running at a smoother framerate than ever before
- The Art of Destruction – Orchestrate masterful kills by mixing fast-paced gunplay with unique kick, slide, and leash combos
- Visceral Audio – Bask your ears in Skillshot glory with newly remastered audio effects
- Duke Nukem’s Bulletstorm Tour – Pre-order the game and get the option to play through the entire Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition campaign as Duke Nukem, featuring a fully re-recorded script and brand-new lines from the original voice of Duke
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition will be available for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on April 7th, 2017.
1,215 total views, 2 views today